- Light and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens, an integrated garage and a driveway.
- Set on an end-of cul-de-sac corner plot, in a modern, maintained and family-orientated residential development of East Craigs, west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage including a loft and a garage with power and lighting.
- In addition, there is extensive quality Amtico flooring, light tasteful decor, gas central heating, double glazing and an alarm system.
- Externally there is a landscaped rear garden with a lawn, paved patio and a store shed; with low maintenance landscaping to the front.
- There is a private driveway leading to the garage, as well as on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- The development also offers additional visitors spaces and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
- Viewing by appoinmtent - call Mov8
Light and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens, an integrated garage and a driveway. The property is set on an end-of cul-de-sac corner plot, in a modern, maintained and family-orientated residential development of East Craigs, west of Edinburgh centre. With quality Amtico flooring throughout, the welcoming entrance hall provides access throughout the ground floor, including to a modern WC with a two-piece suite. Set towards the front, the living room is well-proportioned and has TV and phone points, whilst the modern dining kitchen is set towards the rear with a sliding patio door out to the garden. With ample room for dining furniture, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled backsplash, a stainless steel sink with drainer, fitted wall and base units, and under-cabinet lighting. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob with an extractor above, and a freestanding washing machine. Upstairs, the landing provides a cupboard and the access hatch for the loft. Set to the front, the master bedroom offers Amtico flooring, two built-in wardrobes, and a modern en-suite shower room. There are two further good-sized double bedrooms, with bedroom three offering a cupboard and windows to both aspects. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with tiled splashwalls and flooring. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.