- Well presented, two-bedroom lower villa with a conservatory and private gardens.
- Set on a quiet, tree-lined residential street, located in the Boswall area, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a well-kept private rear garden, an established front garden with two timber sheds, and ample on-street parking to the front and on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, two-bedroom lower villa with a conservatory and private gardens. Set on a quiet, tree-lined residential street, located in the Boswall area, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout most of the property and offers space for outerwear and a store cupboard. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall, the front-facing living room benefits from a feature fireplace, two semi-open shelved press cupboards, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Set off the lounge and overlooking the conservatory, the contemporary kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, unit downlighting, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, and a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine. With direct access to the private rear garden, the conservatory offers a flexible space, currently used as a dining room, with electrical points. Set to the front, bedroom one benefits from neutral decor with carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and dado panelling. With a side aspect window, bedroom two offers a well-proportioned room size with ample space for freestanding furniture, carpeted flooring, and a TV point. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the family bathroom has a contemporary fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath, modern splash panels, and a chrome ladder radiator. Boswall is a popular location to the north of Edinburgh centre. The area is well served by shopping on Ferry Road, Stockbridge and Craigleith, with Ocean Terminal further boasting a multi-screen cinema and a wide range of restaurants. Local outdoor leisure opportunities include the cycle paths along the Water of Leith to Trinity and Stockbridge, as well as the Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park. There is a selection of local state and private schools nearby, including Edinburgh Academy, Fettes College, and Wardie Primary. Regular bus services are available from Ferry Road and Granton Road, with Ferry Road forming the key route across the north of the city, connecting Leith and the east of the city with the Forth Road Bridge, city bypass, airport, and the M8.