- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage.
- Set on a quiet leafy residential street, located in a desirable area of Barnton, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, five double bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a floored attic and garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a multi-car drive and garden to the front, and a mature rear garden laid to lawn with a patio and summer house.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Sundays 2-4pm & Thursdays 6-8pm or by appointment
** CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST @ 11AM ** Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage. The property is set on a quiet leafy residential street, located in a desirable area of Barnton, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, serves the modern WC and opens into the bright and very spacious living room which features an open fire set in a stone fireplace, and solid oak flooring extending though into the family room. The kitchen/dining room has a door opening onto the rear garden, and is fitted with modern units with granite and laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, electric range-style cooker with an induction hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, while the utility houses a washing machine. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en-suite shower room and a balcony; bedrooms two and three have built-in wardrobes; bedroom four is to the rear, and bedroom five may be flexibly used as a study. The stylish fully tiled bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, and a chrome ladder radiator. Barnton is a desirable residential area, with good local shopping on Whitehouse Road and Davidson's Mains, with supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith Retail Park. There is further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available at Davidson's Mains and Fox Covert primaries, along with The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Cramond shore, Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, as well as a number of golf courses. This west-of-city location allows for quick access to the city bypass and further motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.