- Spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second floor flat set on a quiet residential street.
- Located in the Sighthill area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Benefitting from some refurbishment and redecoration, features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integral storage space, including a loft, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property has a private plot set within a communal garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second floor flat set on a quiet residential street. Located in the Sighthill area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout and opens into the bright front-facing living room, which benefits from plenty of natural light. In addition, there is carpeted flooring that carries through from the hall and ample space for freestanding furniture. With a convenient store cupboard and wood-effect flooring, the kitchen has fitted units with laminate worktops, tiled backsplash, and an inset sink set below a front aspect window. Across the hall and overlooking the shared rear garden, bedrooms one and two are similarly finished with matching carpeted flooring from the hall and living room, whilst bedroom one also features a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set to the front, the bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Sighthill is a well-established area to the west of the city centre, lying within easy reach of both Stevenson College and the Sighthill campus of Napier University. There is an excellent variety of shops, amenities and more extensive retail opportunities available at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait retail park. Many recreational facilities are available in the area, such as the Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, Sighthill Public Park, and The Corn Exchange. A regular bus service operates to and from the city centre within the area, with the city bypass located a quick drive away, providing easy access to the M8 and the motorway network.