- Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner-aspect flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Leith area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom, continuous contemporary flooring and an impressive, dual-aspect public room, with a Juliet balcony.
- In addition, there is good, integrated storage, including wardrobes for both bedrooms, double glazing and HIVE gas central heating.
- The development also includes a secured entry system, a shared bike store, well-maintained communal grounds and permits for residents' private parking.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner-aspect flat, set in a modern, factored residential development. Conveniently located in the Leith area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hall, with storage, is finished with light, neutral decor and modern, wood-effect flooring, which continues throughout the flat. A spacious reception room benefits from plenty of natural light from generous, dual-aspect glazing, which includes French doors opening onto a southeast-facing Juliet balcony. Next door a kitchen is fitted with contemporary grey units, marble-effect worktops and stylish splashback tiling. Appliances include an integrated, eye-level oven, a ceramic hob, a stainless-steel canopy and a fridge/freezer, whilst space is available for a freestanding washing machine. The flat's two bedrooms are well-finished like the living space and both benefit from built-in wardrobe storage. Enjoying different aspects, the bedrooms offer versatile spaces, with options for alternative use. Completing the accommodation, a bathroom comprises a modern, three-piece suite, a rainfall shower-over-bath, tiled splash walls and vanity storage. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a wealth of boutique shops, cafes, bars, eateries, specialist shops, and supermarkets located throughout. The nearby Shore also features a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst Ocean Terminal, the Omni Centre, and the refurbished St James Quarter offer many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares to be found within close proximity, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. The area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy. With good road links including the A199 and A900, frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, with the new tram extension expected to complete in 2023. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: D