- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, breakfasting kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally there is a secure residents car park to the rear, with an allocated space to the front, and visitors parking on the surrounding streets.
- Some furniture and furnishings may be available for inclusion in the sale.
- Open viewing Sunday 3-5pm, or by appointment Tel:0345 646 0208.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern apartment block, set in a residential development in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has two good-sized storage cupboards, the secure entryphone and provides access to each room within the flat. To the rear of the property, the bright and spacious living/dining room has laminate flooring, pendant lighting and ample room for freestanding living and dining furniture. The breakfasting kitchen is fitted with modern units, solid real wood worktops, a breakfast bar and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and freestanding washing machine. Set to the front, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Bedroom two features laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower, tiled splashbacks and vinyl flooring. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.