- Well presented, two-bedroom, fourth (top) floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the sought-after and vibrant Tollcross area, close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room, and a bathroom.
- Features include high ceilings, panelled doors, sanded and varnished floorboards, uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a large communal drying area to the rear, and on-street permit parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- All furnishings and fittings are available by separate negotiation.
- A great buy-to-let opportunity, the property has previously been on the landlord register and a renewal fee has been paid.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, two-bedroom, fourth (top) floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the sought-after and vibrant Tollcross area, close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features sanded and varnished floorboards extending through to the living room/kitchen which has a southerly facing window seat, and ample space for lounge furniture. The kitchen is set to the rear of the room, with contemporary units, wood effect worktops, a tiled surround and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob with a canopy above and a fridge/freezer; whilst housed in the pantry cupboard a freestanding washing machine is also included in the sale. Two double bedrooms are set side by side, similarly well finished and sized, with period features, central light fittings and TV wall mount; with bedroom one also featuring press shelves and a box room, currently used as a walk-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Completing the accommodation, the fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and a mains mixer shower over the bath. Tollcross is centred around one of the major road junctions in the south of the city centre, and lies close to the green spaces of the Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows. It is conveniently placed for Haymarket Station, the Grassmarket, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Quay, The Exchange and the Union Canal. Local amenities include a variety of concert halls and theatres, including Usher Hall, King's Theatre, and Church Hill Theatre. Retail outlets can be found on the bustling streets of Lothian Road/Home Street, Fountainbridge, Bruntsfield and Morningside, along with a range of restaurants, bars, bistros and cafes. The Fountain Park leisure complex, to the west, hosts a multi-screen cinema, bowling, and Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold