- Bright, well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, 11th floor flat, with a balcony and exceptional views of all of Edinburgh's major sites, including the Forth crossings.
- Forming part of an established residential development, located in the Restalrig area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring throughout, gas central heating, double glazing and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a concierge and lift service, well-kept communal spaces and gardens, secured entry system, and on unrestricted residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Viewings by appointment - Please call Mov8
Bright, well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, 11th floor flat, with a balcony and exceptional views of all of Edinburgh's major sites, including the Forth crossings. Forming part of an established residential development, located in the Restalrig area, east of Edinburgh city centre. A hallway features a reception area with space for outerwear and freestanding furniture, and gives access to two walk-in store cupboards. The spacious, dual-aspect living room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and features wood-effect flooring, an electric fireplace with surround, a pendant and wall mounted lighting, and access to the private balcony. Set off the lounge, a modern fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the southerly facing aspect and include wood-effect flooring, whilst bedroom two also has a built-in store cupboard. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three piece suite, including a shower over the bath. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.