- Well presented, one-bedroom, upper villa flat with a private garden.
- Set at the end of a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular coastal town of Burntisland, in Fife.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision including an attic, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Further features include a shared rear drying green, a private garden laid to lawn with a timber shed, and to the front, there is ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- All furniture, fixtures and fittings are included.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and a shower room.
- Chain Free Property.
- Viewing by appointment - call Mov8 0345 646 0208
Well presented, one-bedroom, upper villa flat with a private garden. Set at the end of a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular coastal town of Burntisland, in Fife. The shared ground floor entrance stairway leads up into the entrance hall which has a storage cupboard, serves each room within the property and allows access to the attic hatch. Set to the rear and with views of Binn Hill, the light and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, a wall mounted gas fire and space for freestanding lounge furniture. Set off the living room, the well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The front facing, generously sized double bedroom features carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture, whilst the shower room is fitted with a coloured two-piece suite, a mains mixer shower and tiled splashbacks. Burntisland is a popular coastal location with all the shopping and amenities expected of a sizeable town, including local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, a post office and banking facilities. Leisure opportunities include a highly regarded beach, and coastal path walks. There is also the Beacon leisure centre with 25m pool, wave machine, water flumes and gymnasium, local golf courses and the 15th century Rossend Castle. The town has a nursery and a primary school with secondary education at Balwearie high school in nearby Kirkcaldy. Excellent commuting links include a Burntisland railway station with services to Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Edinburgh, and road links for connection to the M90 and A92.