- Exceptionally spacious and well-presented, south-facing three-bedroom lower villa, with gardens.
- Forming part of a charming stone-built terrace, the property is located in a quiet residential street, in the popular town of Bo'ness, West Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include generous room sizes and tall ceilings, extensive contemporary flooring, and a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, period cornice-work, wood-stripped doors, and good storage provision including two external stores.
- Externally to the front, there is a low maintenance front garden with established shrubbery, whilst to the rear is a second patio garden and a shared green.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Exceptionally spacious and well-presented, south-facing three-bedroom lower villa, with gardens. Forming part of a charming stone-built terrace, the property is located in a quiet residential street, in the popular town of Bo'ness, West Lothian. The hall gives access throughout and features contemporary wood-effect flooring and has ample space for outerwear. Set towards the front, the living room includes a gas fireplace with tasteful period surround, cornice-work, an open-shelved press, built-in shelving under the window, and wood-effect flooring running continuously from the hall. Rear-facing, a spacious kitchen and dining room includes a built-in store cupboard and a rear vestibule with a door leading out to the garden. The kitchen itself includes modern fitted units and worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, and a 5-ring range cooker, with space for further white goods. Generously-sized bedroom one is set to the front and offers cornice-work and an open-shelved press. Well-proportioned bedrooms two and three are set towards the rear, with bedroom two offering a built-in store cupboard over the door, and bedroom three including carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation, the spacious bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath, a ladder radiator, and tiled splashwalls. Bo’ness is set adjacent to the River Forth, and is primarily residential, with a mix of modern and traditional stone-built housing. There is local shopping throughout, whilst the town centre offers a good choice of shops, banks, post offices, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, and a leisure centre. Further shopping is available at nearby Linlithgow and Falkirk, whilst Edinburgh's Gyle and Livingston retail centres offer major high-street names and restaurants. Bo'ness is ideally placed for commuters with easy access to the motorway network, and is located near to the historic town of Linlithgow, providing additional amenities and a railway station with regular train services to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling.