- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, main door lower villa with a private garden.
- Located on a quiet street in the desirable Barnton area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, an open plan living dining room and kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Featuring a bespoke extension to the rear, creating a spacious contemporary living space, with a stylish fully integrated kitchen, and French doors opening to the garden.
- Further features include tall ceilings, light modern decor and lighting, extensive contemporary flooring, bay window to the front, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- Externally, set back from the road, there is a lawn and path to the front, and a generous enclosed rear garden with lawn, established trees and a store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings by appointment - call Mov8
- Open Viewings Sundays 2-4PM & Thursdays 6-8PM
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, main door lower villa with a private garden, located on a quiet street in the desirable Barnton area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. A generous vestibule has space for outerwear, and opens to the main hall giving further access throughout, including to a deep walk-in hall store. The living space is set to the rear, with a dual-aspect lounge and dining room featuring recessed spot lighting and a wall-mount TV point. A quality fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with matching splash-back, sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, second freezer, double oven, and a 5 ring gas hob with canopy above. Set to the front, the first bedroom has the bay window, a gas fireplace with tasteful surround, and varnished hardwood flooring. Two further well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects; whilst a family bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a traditional style suite, including freestanding bath with shower head fitting. Barnton is a desirable residential area, with good local shopping on Whitehouse Road, Davidson's Mains, supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith retail park, with further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available at Davidson's Mains and Fox Covert primaries, along with The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Cramond shore, Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, as well as a number of golf courses. This west-of-city location allows for quick access to the city bypass and further to the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.