- Well-presented, two-bedroom, south-facing, end-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a quiet and established residential area of the village of Holytown, near Motherwell, North Lanarkshire.
- Comprises an entrance porch, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Highlights include quality wood flooring in the lounge, a fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and good storage, including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn and driveway to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden has a lawn, paved patio and a shed.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
**NEW FIXED PRICE BELOW VALUATION** Well-presented, two-bedroom, south-facing, end-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway. Located in a quiet and established residential area of the village of Holytown, near Motherwell, North Lanarkshire. The semi-glazed entrance porch features a built-in store cupboard and opens to the front-facing lounge. The living room gives access to the carpeted stairway and the kitchen, and features quality flooring and a central light fitting. Rear-facing, the kitchen has space for a dinner/breakfast table, tiled flooring and a door to the garden, whilst fitted units include a sink with a drainer, a tiled surround, a cooker and a washing machine. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to opposite aspects, and include built-in wardrobes and pendant light fittings. The shower room is set internally and fitted with a modern two-piece suite, a walk-in cubicle with a mains mixer, spot lighting, contemporary wall panelling, and access to a built-in store cupboard. Holytown is a village situated to the east of Bellshill and north of Motherwell, in North Lanarkshire. With two primary schools serving the area and local amenities available from Main Street, Holytown has excellent connections to neighbouring towns, such as Motherwell and Hamilton, for more extensive shopping and facilities. Regular buses, a rail service, and proximity to the M8 make it a good choice for commuters, with easy travel to both Glasgow and Edinburgh, as well as to their respective airports. With green spaces and golf courses readily available nearby, the open spaces of Strathclyde and Drumpellier country parks are also just a short drive away. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: C