- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a shower room.
- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, south-facing, modern mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in an established residential area of South Gyle, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Tastefully finished in contemporary decor and fittings, with a modern fitted kitchen and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is contemporary flooring and lighting, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage including bedroom stores and a loft.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance mono-block garden to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, paved patio and a store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment - call MOV8
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, south-facing, modern mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. The property is located in an established residential area of South Gyle, west of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted entrance hall leads to the front-facing living room, and to the stairs leading upstairs. The spacious and bright living room features a store cupboard, wood-effect flooring, TV and phone points, and opens into the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen area is fully fitted with wall and base units, a sink with drainer, laminate worktops with a matching splashback, and an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood over. Freestanding appliances include a dishwasher, an American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine, and a tumble dryer. The dining area has space for freestanding furniture and a sliding patio door which gives access to the rear garden. Upstairs, the carpeted landing provides a cupboard and the loft access hatch. Two double bedrooms, with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes, are set to either aspect, whilst a third single bedroom is set to the front. A shower room is fitted with a contemporary white two-piece suite, with modern wall panelling and a mains shower. South Gyle is a popular residential area on Edinburgh's western periphery, and is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of town, to the City Bypass and M8 Motorway. Adjacent to Edinburgh Business Park, and close to the Royal Bank headquarters at Gogar, the Gyle Shopping Centre offers a good variety of high street names, an M&S store and a Morrisons supermarket. The bustling shopping streets of Corstorphine are also nearby. A highly-frequent bus and tram service provides easy access into the city centre, with South Gyle railway station also just a short distance away. The property is also well placed for Edinburgh College, and Napier and Heriot-Watt universities.