- Bright and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house with generous private gardens.
- Located in the established residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include well-proportioned room sizes, light modern decor, a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, double glazing, and gas central heating.
- Externally, the generous corner plot has tall hedging to the front for good privacy; whilst the enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patio and store sheds.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm, Thursday 6-8pm, or by appointment. Please call 0345 646 0208.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house with generous private gardens, located in the established residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre. A generous entrance vestibule has ample space for outerwear, has a built-in under-stair store cupboard, and opens to a further hall giving access throughout the ground floor. Set to the front, a spacious lounge includes a feature fireplace, wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. Rear-facing, and with a door to the garden, the kitchen includes fitted units and worktops, a sink with drainer, gas cooker, washing machine and a fridge/freezer. The bright bathroom is set off the hall with a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a three piece suite, a shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and feature carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings and space for freestanding storage. A third bedroom is dual-aspect, and also features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Craigour Avenue, with additional services available from Gilmerton Road and Old Dalkeith Road.