- 21 Cherry Tree Park is an attractive detached 5 bedroom family home set on a generous plot, and located in the desirable village of Balerno, South West of Edinburgh city centre.
- Offering excellent versatile accommodation, the property is set back from the street, flanked by a gravel driveway which gives direct access to the double garage and generous west facing rear garden.
- Ground Floor comprises: Outer Porch, Entrance Vestibule, Reception Hall, Living Room with direct access to the Raised Deck, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom Five/Study and a Cloakroom.
- First Floor: Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Three Further Double Bedrooms, and a contemporary Family Shower Room.
- Highlights include solid wood flooring for the ground floor, double-glazed windows throughout, extensive storage including fitted wardrobes, and a fully floored loft along with cavity wall insulation.
- The property benefits from extensive green energy upgrades including electric vehicle smart chargers and a boiler with smart heating control.
- Solar Panels provide approximately £1100 of annual income and, in combination with a Tesla home energy solution, maximise solar utilisation – both available by separate negotiation.
- The fully enclosed rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with decked and patio areas offering the ideal spot for al fresco entertaining, whilst mature shrubs and trees provide shelter and privacy
- To the side of the house is a detached double garage with power, lighting, and an integral garden store.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY THE 12TH MAY AT 12 NOON* 21 Cherry Tree Park is an attractive detached 5 bedroom family home set on a generous plot, and located in the desirable village of Balerno, South West of Edinburgh city centre. Offering excellent and versatile accommodation over two floors, the property is set back from the street, flanked by a gravel driveway which gives direct access to the double garage and generous west facing rear garden. An entrance vestibule provides ample space for outerwear and opens to a reception hall which gives access throughout the ground floor. The generously proportioned and bright, dual aspect living room provides direct access via French doors to the raised deck and rear garden. Glazed doors lead to a formal dining room with secondary access from the hall. Adjacent is a spacious kitchen with direct garden and garage access via a covered pathway, and which features a delightful outlook and a full range of integrated appliances including an oven/grill, microwave, gas hob with extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, and a separate fridge/freezer. The remaining accommodation on this floor comprises of a fifth bedroom/contemporary study/family room, a cloakroom, and extensive under-stair storage. A turned stair rises to the upper landing and bedroom accommodation. The master bedroom is a light room with a southerly aspect, views to the Pentland Hills, and an en-suite shower room featuring a generous shower tray and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit. Extensive storage is provided by a bespoke wardrobe in addition to a deep shelved walk-in storage cupboard. There are three further double bedrooms with fitted storage. The stylish family shower room is fully tiled and fitted with underfloor heating, a modern two-piece suite, glass partition, smart Velux window, and a rainfall shower. Situated in the thriving suburb of Balerno which boasts a range of local shopping, services and amenities, including sports clubs and a swimming pool. There is a selection of first-class schools in the area including Dean Park Primary School and Balerno High School, with easy access to George Watson’s College and George Heriot’s. For the outdoor enthusiast, Colinton Dell, the Water of Leith walkway, the Pentland Hills, and Hillend Ski Centre are all nearby, as are Baberton and Dalmahoy golf courses. The property lies within a convenient distance to the Edinburgh City Bypass, offering quick access to Edinburgh International Airport and the motorway network, while a regular bus service operates to and from the city centre.