- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, end-terrace bungalow, with front and rear gardens.
- With an idyllic rural location, in the charming village of North Middleton, near Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises; an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Brought to the market fully refurbished; including a new kitchen, bathroom, doors, and matching contemporary flooring and neutral decor and lighting throughout.
- In addition there is are highly efficient electric radiators, double glazing, and a spacious loft mirroring the floor plan and offering a conversion opportunity.
- Externally, the gardens incorporate lawns and an eclectic mix of shrubbery, with store shed and patio to the rear.
- The property has been allocated a garage to the rear by the local authority.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm.
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, end-terrace bungalow, with front and rear gardens. With an idyllic rural location, in the charming village of North Middleton, near Gorebridge, Midlothian. The entrance hallway affords access to all rooms except the kitchen and features wood-effect flooring that carries throughout the property, and plenty of storage provision via three store cupboards. The living room, set to the front, offers neutral decor, coving and a pendant light fitting. Natural light flows easily from the living room into the kitchen via an internal window, which is further highlighted by a rear aspect door and window overlooking the garden. The modern kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, wood-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer and a stylish backsplash; appliances include an integrated oven and induction hob. Both bedrooms are set to each aspect and have plenty of space for freestanding furniture, pendant light fittings and fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite with a shower unit over bath, a rear-aspect window, and modern wall panelling. Nestled in the scenic Midlothian countryside, just 30 minutes drive from Edinburgh, and lying alongside the A7 trunk road, the quiet village of North Middleton offers an idyllic rural lifestyle within easy reach of the city. North Middleton is perfect for exploring the great outdoors, such as hillwalking and cycling in the Pentland Hills Regional Park. Situated just two miles southeast of Gorebridge, North Middleton has retained a quaint village atmosphere, complete with a post office, village hall, and a modern primary school. Gorebridge is just a few minutes drive away for everyday essentials, and nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town. The popular Straiton retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store, IKEA, and other high-street names.