- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, forming part of a modern factored apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in Livingston, West Lothian, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good integrated storage provision, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is well-tended communal grounds. and parking for residents and visitors to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
- Open Viewing - Sunday 12 - 2 pm
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, forming part of a modern factored apartment block. Set in a residential development in Livingston, West Lothian, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall provides access throughout and features a store cupboard and carpeted flooring that carries through into the lounge and bedrooms. With a front aspect large window that allows plenty of natural light, the living room offers ample space for freestanding furniture, secure entry phone handset, and pendant lighting. The modern kitchen has fitted units with wood-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a front aspect window. Appliances include an integrated electric oven and gas hob with canopy above and space for further white goods. The master bedroom is set to the rear of the property with a built-in wardrobe and separate cupboard providing convenient storage provision. In addition, the master bedroom also offers a contemporary en-suite shower room, whilst the second bedroom, also set to the rear, offers a pendant light fitting and space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation and set internally, the family bathroom is fitted with a traditional style suite with tiled splash walls. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and Livingston has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.