- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, forming part of a modern conversion of Princess Margaret Rose Hospital.
- Set within a quiet residential development and located in popular Fairmilehead, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure video entry system, and an attic.
- Externally, the property has an allocated space within the residents car park, set within well-tended communal grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
- A video walkthrough is also available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat, forming part of a modern conversion of Princess Margaret Rose Hospital, set within a quiet residential development and located in popular Fairmilehead, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has two storage cupboards, the entry system handset and Karndean flooring. Also featuring Karndean flooring, the living room includes recessed spot lighting and two windows affording plenty of natural light. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect worktops with a matching surround and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and a freestanding washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring, inset lighting and a built-in wardrobe, whilst bedroom two is similarly well-finished, and may be flexibly used as a study. Set internally off the hall, the stylish bathroom is fully tiled with Travertine tiles and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, with a mains shower over the spa-style bath. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location on the southern edge of Edinburgh, with easy access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, and the area also has well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offers motorway links.