- Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, lower ground floor flat, with private patios to the front and rear, forming part of an impressive B-listed Georgian building.
- A rarely available and exceptional home, offering a perfect blend of the contemporary and traditional, and located in the heart of Edinburgh's city centre's fashionable West End.
- Comprises: an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, an inner hall with a flexible office/storage space, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a fully integrated home technology system offering multi-room entertainment with a hidden network of structured cabling, multiple TV and data points and extensive oak wood flooring.
- Further highlights include a luxury kitchen with designer German Pronorm units and Neff integrated appliances and stylish contemporary bathrooms with Duravit sanitary ware and Travertine tiling.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, working window shutters, and superb storage including four external cellars accessed from the front patio.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, lower ground floor flat, with private patios to the front and rear, forming part of an impressive B-listed Georgian building. A storm door entrance opens to the exceptionally spacious main public room featuring a built TV unit with LED-backlit lighting, variable Lutron spotlighting, cast iron radiators and traditional style window shutters. The quality fitted kitchen and breakfast bar includes a sink with drainer, a tiled splashback surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and gas hob with a 'floating' canopy above. Oak wood flooring continues from the lounge into the inner hall, featuring a flexible office/family or storage space, and two built-in storage cupboards with one housing a washing machine. Set quietly to the rear, are the two carpeted double bedrooms, both with working window shutters, and doors to the private and enclosed rear patio. The master bedroom also includes bespoke built-in wardrobes with a security safe fitted inside, wall units and a generous en-suite shower room with a walk-in cubicle. Completing the accommodation, set internally off the hall is the luxury family bathroom with a contemporary fitted suite including a mains shower over the bath and a ladder-style radiator. The West End incorporates a mix of impressive stone-built period properties, including some fine New Town terraces - all close to the heart of the city centre. Haymarket railway station, the tram network, and regular bus services offer superb transport links. It is well-placed for Edinburgh's financial district and all the amenities of the vibrant city centre, including shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, cafés, leisure facilities, cinemas, and gyms. To the south are the Modern Art galleries with access to the Water of Leith walkway, whilst to the north, Edinburgh Quay sits at the end of the Union Canal, offering fine canalside walkways and cycle paths, whilst a little further beyond are the open spaces of the Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows.