- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private gardens.
- Set in a quiet residential area, located in the popular town of Livingston in West Lothian, close to the M8, lying to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances,TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden, with residents and visitors parking nearby, and a rear garden with a lawn and patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private gardens. Set in a quiet residential area, located in the popular town of Livingston in West Lothian, close to the M8, lying to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and gives access to the modern WC. With french doors opening onto the rear garden, the bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, an electric fire and a large storage cupboard. The dining kitchen which also has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with modern wall and base units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and ample space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, freestanding washing machine and dishwasher. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, inset lighting and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedrooms two and three are both set to the rear, likewise including carpeting and pendant light fittings. The bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower, tile effect floor and tiled splashbacks. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.