- Immaculately presented, spacious and fully refurbished, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with private gardens.
- Located in the Kingsknowe area, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprising; an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a shower room and en-suite bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including a partially floored attic and store room.
- Externally the property benefits from private front, side and rear gardens, with a large gravelled area and deck to the side, and two private driveways.
- Home Report available on request.
** CHANGED TO FIXED PRICE AT HOME REPORT VALUATION ** Immaculately presented, spacious and fully refurbished, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with private gardens. Located in the Kingsknowe area, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule opens to the entrance hall which affords access throughout and offers wood-effect flooring that carries into the lounge and open-plan kitchen. The bright and spacious living room features a bay window which allows plenty of natural light, coving, and inset lighting that carries through into the kitchen. With access to the private rear garden and ample space for dining furniture, the contemporary kitchen has fitted units with solid wood worktops and a stainless steel sink set below a window. A full range of high specification integrated appliances includes a gas hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The generously sized master bedroom is set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe concealing access to a stylish en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two features a built-in wardrobe and patio doors to the rear garden, and bedroom three has carpeted flooring and dual aspect windows to the rear and side. Completing the accommodation, the stylish shower room features a traditional-style, white two-piece suite with a mains shower set in a walk-in cubicle. Kingsknowe is close to a good range of shopping outlets and open green spaces including Dovecot Park, Redhall Park, and the nearby Water of Leith. It lies a short distance from a Sainsbury's at Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket, and Edinburgh's Corn Exchange. Leisure opportunities include Craiglockhart Sports Centre, golf courses, Nuffield Health in nearby Chesser, World of Football 5-a-side pitches, World of Bowling and pleasant walks through Colinton Dell or along the Union Canal Walkway, linking to Edinburgh's cycle path network. Schooling is catered for at all levels within the area. Kingsknowe railway station, an efficient bus service from Lanark Road, and the city bypass all offer convenient commuting links.