- Beautifully-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, main door double upper villa, with a private garden.
- Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the popular Chesser residential area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance stairway, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower and a family bathroom.
- Features include a stylish kitchen, modern bathrooms, contemporary flooring and tasteful decor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a combi boiler and good storage provision including a fully floored loft.
- Externally, there is a shared drying green, whilst the large private garden has lots of sun exposure and includes a lawn, planting beds, paved patio, and a store shed.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, main door double upper villa, with a private garden. Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the popular Chesser residential area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. Set to the front, the spacious lounge includes carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, a feature fireplace and offers ample space for lounge furniture. Also set to the front, the dining room is complete with wood effect flooring, a central light fitting and a storage cupboard. Rear-facing the well-appointed kitchen has wood effect flooring, modern fitted units with wood effect worktops, a tiled surround and a stainless steel sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. The two similarly finished ground floor bedrooms feature wood-effect flooring, storage cupboards and central light fittings. Completing the ground floor is the fully-tiled bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath and towel rail. Upstairs, the master bedroom features carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors and a fully tiled en-suite comprising of a two-piece suite and a stand-alone shower. Completing the accommodation, bedroom one has carpeted flooring, and a Velux-style window plus access to large floored and carpeted loft space ideal for storage. Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities, which include a great selection of local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's, an Aldi and Lidl, a 24-hour ASDA superstore and the new Edinburgh West Retail Park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi-complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.