- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, lower villa with private gardens and a double driveway.
- Located in the popular Carrick Knowe area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Benefits from being located within a 5 minute walk to the Saughton tram station which links to the city centre and airport.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Rarely available for the property type, it has been tastefully finished in contemporary decor, flooring and lighting, with a bespoke rear extension.
- In addition, there is a modern kitchen, bright bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is a paved double driveway to the front, whilst to the rear is a private garden with a paved patio, synthetic turf lawn and store shed, plus a shared drying green.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, lower villa with private gardens and a double driveway. The property is located in the popular Carrick Knowe area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre and benefits from being located within a 5 minute walk to the Saughton tram station which links to the city centre and airport. The hall has quality engineered wood flooring which continues into the lounge, and features recessed spot lighting and gives access to a deep store cupboard. Rear-facing, the tastefully finished living room includes plain coving, a press cupboard, and a central light fitting. Set off the lounge, is a dining area, open to the kitchen, which features tiled flooring, spot lighting, and a door leading out to the garden. The spacious kitchen includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, an island/breakfast bar, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and ceramic hob. Front-facing is a generous double bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, plain coving and a central pendant light fitting, while well-proportioned bedroom two offers wood-effect flooring and an overbed wardrobe unit. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a side aspect window and consists of a modern suite with a shower unit over the bath, panel splash walls, and a ladder-style radiator. Carrick Knowe, which lies just to the south of Corstorphine, is an established residential area with an excellent range of social and recreational facilities. There is local shopping throughout with nearby St. John's Road offering a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include Juvenate Health & Leisure at Leonardo Edinburgh Murrayfield, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.