- Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom detached family home, with private gardens, a driveway, and a double garage.
- Set on a generous corner plot, the property is part of the popular Hopefield development in a modern, well maintained and family-orientated residential area in Bonnyrigg, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, garden room, utility room, study, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include a quality integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, HIVE gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is a modern wood-burning stove for the garden room, multiple TV points, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is a lawn and double driveway to the front, leading to the garage with power and lighting, whilst the rear garden features a lawn and a patio area.
- This popular development also has unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, together with well-maintained communal areas and a primary school.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom detached family home, with private gardens, a driveway, and a double garage. Set on a generous corner plot, the property is part of the popular Hopefield development in a modern, well maintained and family-orientated residential area in Bonnyrigg, Midlothian. A bright entrance hallway has ample space for outerwear, an under-stair storage cupboard, and quality wood-effect flooring which continues throughout the ground floor. Set to the front, the spacious living room has a bay window, spot lighting and French doors opening to a most generous garden room, which features a contemporary wood-burning stove and patio doors out to the garden. A spacious open plan dining/kitchen has dual access from the lounge and hall, and includes spot lighting and a rear-facing bay window. The kitchen includes stylish high gloss units, a breakfast bar, wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlights and LED kick plate lighting, a sink with pull-spray tap, and an integrated dishwasher, oven and 5-ring gas hob. Set off the kitchen, the utility room has a side-aspect door to the garden and includes fitted units, a wood-effect worktop, a stainless steel sink with a drainer, and has space and fittings for further white goods. Also on the ground floor, is a flexible study or guest bedroom with a TV point, and a WC with a two-piece suite. Upstairs, a master bedroom offers two windows overlooking the rear garden and includes a built-in wardrobe with a sliding door and a tastefully-presented en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are set to each aspect and include built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring, whilst a flexible fourth bedroom is set to the front. Completing the accommodation, the modern family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower head fitting over the bath and a retractable screen. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with good commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park, with many high-street names, is within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation close by, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses.