- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached house with private gardens, a driveway and an integrated garage.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in the Boswall area, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from a monobloc driveway leading to the garage, and a rear garden laid to lawn and a shed.
- The large integrated garage also has planning permission to be converted into a double bedroom including an en-suite.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached house with private gardens, a driveway and an integrated garage. Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in the Boswall area, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule opens into the carpeted hall which affords access to the bright and spacious, front-facing living room, which features sanded and varnished floorboards, coving, open shelved press recesses, and a living flame gas fire set in a decorative stone fireplace. There is ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Also with plenty of space for dining furniture, the breakfasting kitchen has a door opening out onto the rear garden, a store cupboard, and a utility cupboard housing a washing machine. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with stone-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, and an integrated gas hob, double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Upstairs, bedroom one features sanded and varnished floorboards, a built-in wardrobe, and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, has carpeting and a built-in cupboard. The fully tiled bathroom features a traditional-style white three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower and a chrome ladder radiator. The large integrated garage also has planning permission to be converted into a double bedroom including an en-suite. Boswall is a popular location to the north of Edinburgh centre. The area is well served by shopping on Ferry Road, Stockbridge and Craigleith, with Ocean Terminal further boasting a multi-screen cinema, and a wide range of restaurants. Local outdoor leisure opportunities include the cycle paths along the Water of Leith to Trinity and Stockbridge, as well as the Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park. There is a selection of local state and private schools nearby, including Edinburgh Academy, Fettes College, and Wardie Primary. Regular bus services are available from Ferry Road and Granton Road, with Ferry Road forming the key route across the north of the city, connecting Leith and the east of the city with the Forth Road Bridge, city bypass, airport, and the M8.