- Light and well-presented two bedroom, triple-aspect, ground floor flat, set to the rear of a modern development.
- Located in the Stenhouse area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating with a recently installed boiler (2018) and a new heating thermostat (2021), a modern fitted kitchen, and good integrated storage.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and telephone points, electrically connected fire and heat alarms, contemporary flooring, a modern fitted bathroom suite, and a security alarm system.
- This factored development also includes a secure entry system, beautifully-maintained communal grounds, as well as ample residents’ parking.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented two bedroom, triple-aspect, ground floor flat, set to the rear of a modern development and located in the Stenhouse area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard and the alarm and entry systems. Looking out towards the quiet garden grounds, the living room includes a wall-mounted TV point, wood-effect flooring, and a central light fitting. The modern kitchen has space for a breakfast table, and includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one has a side aspect window and is fitted with wood-effect flooring, phone point, and a built-in mirrored wardrobe. A second double bedroom is rear-facing and features carpeted flooring and a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the rear-facing bathroom includes a fitted suite with a shaver point, ladder-style radiator, and a shower unit over the bath. Stenhouse is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a good range of amenities which include local shops and a Tesco Express, whilst supermarket shopping is available at the 24-hour ASDA at Chesser, the Edinburgh West Retail Park with Costa and M&S Food Hall, and a Sainsbury's at Longstone. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A71 Gorgie Road and from Stenhouse Drive, whilst tram stops are at Saughton and Balgreen.