- Immaculately-presented one bedroom flat with a private parking space, set on the ground floor of a modern residential development.
- With a quiet end-of-cul-de-sac position, the property is located in the Lochend area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- With light neutral decor throughout, highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom, and contemporary lighting and flooring.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision provided by a walk-in storeroom.
- The development also provides communal grounds, a secured entry system, and ample additional residential parking.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
* CLOSING DATE SET FOR THE 18TH OF DECEMBER AT 12 NOON * Immaculately-presented one bedroom flat with a private parking space, set on the ground floor of a modern residential development. With a quiet end-of-cul-de-sac position, the property is located in the Lochend area, northeast of Edinburgh city centre. The bright hall gives access throughout and features contemporary wood-effect flooring, the entryphone handset, a built-in cupboard and access to the walk-in store. Set to the front, the living room includes carpeted flooring, a wall-mount TV point, and a central light fitting. Rear-facing, the stylish kitchen features wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, and a washing machine. The good-sized double bedroom has a front-facing window and includes a wall-mount TV point and carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation, the fully-tiled shower room has a fitted suite, a walk-in cubicle with a mains mixer shower, ladder radiator, and a shaver point. Lochend is a popular residential area located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes and established residential developments. Local shops can be found throughout and in the surrounding districts of Leith and Easter Road. There is a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.