- Beautifully-presented and spacious, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Set on a desirable side-street located in the vibrant Leith Links area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a utility cupboard, a shower room and a bathroom.
- Brought to the market refurbished throughout to an exemplary finish with a mix of contemporary fittings and retention of period details.
- In addition, there are generous room sizes, gas central heating, double glazing, views to the Links parklands, and a secured entry system.
- Externally there is a highly-maintained shared garden to the rear, with unrestricted street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*FIXED PRICE AT HOME REPORT VALUE* Beautifully-presented and spacious, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. Set on a desirable side-street located in the vibrant Leith Links area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. A generous reception hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry handset and contemporary wood-effect flooring which runs continuously into the public rooms. The impressive lounge and dining room includes the bay window with park views, ornate cornice work and ceiling rose, and a 'feature fireplace.' Set off the lounge, a stylish new contemporary kitchen includes real-wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and ceramic hob with a canopy above. The spacious main bedroom is set to the rear, and includes a press cupboard (also housing the central heating unit), a utility/storage cupboard with a worktop and a washing machine, and a private shower room with a corner cubicle and a ladder-style radiator. Bedroom two is also rear-facing, and includes carpeted flooring and a period fireplace. Completing the accommodation, the new modern bathroom is fitted with a stylish suite, a mains mixer over-bath shower, tiled splash walls, spotlighting and a ladder-style radiator. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.