- Set just off the main road in the quiet rural village of Fetterangus in Aberdeenshire, ten miles to the west of Peterhead.
- Furniture is available by negotiation.
- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, detached cottage with a garage.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
- Features include: 'Hive' controlled oil-fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a fully floored attic and quality solid wood internal doors.
- Externally the property benefits from a small private rear deck, a private garage set within a shared parking area, with further parking to the front of the property.
- Viewing by appointment - call Mov8!
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, detached cottage with a garage. The property is set just off the main road in the quiet rural village of Fetterangus in Aberdeenshire, ten miles to the west of Peterhead. The entrance vestibule opens to the hall which has a storage cupboard, recently carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and affords access to the front-facing living room which features solid oak flooring. With aspects to the front and rear, the large dining kitchen has space for dining furniture and is fitted with contemporary units with solid hardwood worktops, a stainless steel sink and a breakfast bar as part of a kitchen island. Appliances include an integrated Bosch ceramic hob, electric oven, and extractor canopy, with space available for further freestanding white goods. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern suite with a spa-style bath, a mains over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Upstairs, the master bedroom has new carpeting and a modern en-suite shower room; bedroom two features a walk-in wardrobe, and bedroom three may be flexibly used as a study. Colloquially known as 'Fishie', the small village of Fetterangus lies in the Aberdeenshire countryside, located just to the north of Mintlaw. With a thriving, friendly community life, the village is made up mostly of traditional stone-built dwellings. There is a busy local pub, and many opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, including a number of historical features in the area, such as the nearby visitor attraction of Drinnie's Observatory, which offers attractive views over the Buchan countryside. The village also offers primary schooling with secondary schooling available in the town of Mintlaw. A local bus service operates regularly, with Mintlaw lying five minutes to the south, and Peterhead ten minutes to the east by road, both having a good range of local facilities, shops, pubs and restaurants.