- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Set in a modern family-orientated development in the Bonnyrigg area, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/family room, kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- In ready-to-move-in condition, highlights include tasteful decor throughout, a stylish fully integrated kitchen, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is quality flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and superb integrated storage including a loft and in the garage.
- Externally, there is lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front, leading to the garage with power and lighting.
- To the rear, there is a large and enclosed garden, beautifully maintained with planting beds, patios, a store shed, and a fish pond.
- This popular development provides maintained communal grounds, visitor parking, and a modern primary school.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. The property is set in a modern family-orientated development in the Bonnyrigg area, Midlothian. A welcoming reception hallway has ample room for outerwear, a built-in under-stair store cupboard, and grants access throughout including to a convenient WC with a side-aspect window and two-piece suite. With quality Karndean flooring continuing from the hall, a flexible dining/family room is open to the hall and offers a bright box-bay window to the front. Rear-facing, with French patio doors out to the garden, the living room includes a contemporary wall-mounted fireplace and carpeted flooring. The kitchen similarly has French patio doors to the garden, set to the rear of the dining area where there is space for dining furniture and/or seating to the breakfast bar. The stylish kitchen itself is fitted with modern units, wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, and a washing machine. On the first floor, a spacious landing offers a built-in cupboard, access to the loft hatch, and space for freestanding furniture. The well proportioned master bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, two windows, two built-in wardrobes, and a generous en-suite with an integrated shower cubicle. Bedroom two is also front-facing, with a built-in a wardrobe and carpeted flooring, while the two further carpeted bedrooms overlook the rear gardens. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a stylish contemporary suite, including a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with good commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park, with many high-street names, is within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation close by, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses.