- Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached villa, with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a generous plot, in a desirable residential cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Rosewell, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three flexible bedrooms, and a family shower room and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, contemporary flooring and lighting, multiple TV points, and light tasteful decor - ready-to-move-in.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally, there is a mono-blocked double driveway to the front; whilst to the rear is a generous, enclosed garden with lawn, patios and a store shed.
- All appliances (including TVs) and a range of furniture are also available for inclusion in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, semi -detached villa, with gardens and a driveway. Set on a generous plot, in a desirable residential cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Rosewell, Midlothian. The welcoming entrance hall serves each room within the property (except the kitchen) and features wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the bright living room features wood-effect flooring, a central light fitting and space for lounge furniture. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, marble effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and panelling splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge and dishwasher. Set off the kitchen, a bright and large conservatory features tiled flooring and offers views of the garden and patio areas. A WC and utility room are set to the front of the property with wood effect flooring and built-in storage. Bedroom three is set to the rear, with laminate flooring, a large window and a central light fitting. Upstairs two similarly sized bedrooms feature carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, built-in storage and a Velux-style window for bedroom two. Completing the accommodation, a modern family bathroom is fitted with a two-piece suite, a large shower cubicle, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Rosewell village enjoys a rural setting with its own primary schools, public house, bowling club, and community services. Popular with commuters, and with ready access to the Edinburgh city bypass, it also benefits from a regular bus service connecting to the city centre. Secondary schooling and further shopping amenities are available in nearby Penicuik and Bonnyrigg, with an excellent retail park at Straiton offering an extensive range of high-street shopping, including Sainsbury's, ASDA, Boots, IKEA, Costco, and an M&S Simply Food outlet. The immediate area around Rosewell offers a variety of lovely walks, bridle paths, and stables whilst the popular woodlands of Roslin Glen Country Park are within close reach.