- Spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with a private garden and driveway.
- Set on a residential street, located in Pilton, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance stairway, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include a kitchen with integrated appliances, uPVC double glazing, good room sizes, storage provision including an attic, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private plot within a shared rear drying green; an enclosed private lawn and deck to the side, and a gravel driveway.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with a private garden and driveway. Set on a residential street, located in Pilton, to the northwest of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the carpeted hall which serves each room within the property. Set to the rear, the living/dining room features wood laminate flooring, press storage and space for lounge and dining furniture. Set off the living room, the well-proportioned kitchen which is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops and matching splashbacks, a stainless steel sink; an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a large recessed window affording lots of natural light, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, with a built-in wardrobe and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, the shower room is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite, an electric shower, tiled flooring and modern panel splash walls. Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.