- Light and well presented, two-bedroom, upper villa, with a shared drying green.
- Located in an established residential area in Newtongrange, Dalkeith.
- Comprises an entrance, upper hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen and a modern bathroom, contemporary lighting and flooring, and light tasteful decor throughout.
- In addition, there is excellent storage including built-in bedroom wardrobes, double glazing, gas central heating and multiple TV points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a shared drying green and on-street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well presented, two-bedroom, upper villa, with a shared drying green. Located in an established residential area in Newtongrange, Dalkeith. A welcoming entrance affords access to the stairs leading to the upper hall which gives access throughout the majority of the property, including a large storage cupboard. Set to the front, the living room features carpeted flooring, a central light fitting and two downlights, coving and ample space for freestanding lounge furniture. Set off the living room, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, marble effect worktops, and a sink with drainer; whilst offering space for freestanding appliances throughout. To the rear, two double bedrooms overlook the southerly aspect, both similarly well-finished and sized with carpeted flooring, central light fittings and built-in wardrobe storage, with bedroom one featuring an additional built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors. Completing the accommodation, the shower room is set to the side, with a modern suite including a mains mixer shower, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Newtongrange, a characterful former mining village, provides an excellent range of everyday shopping and local amenities. There is also a local swimming pool and leisure centre, community centre, library, local parklands and well-regarded schooling at all levels. Dalkeith, a short distance away, offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town, with a regular bus service connecting to Edinburgh and other local destinations. There is easy road access to the city bypass and motorway network, as well as a rail station on the Borders railway for easy commuting into the heart of Edinburgh, making this an excellent commuting choice. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold