- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a modern, factored development in the highly sought-after, residential area of Monifieth, Angus, east of Dundee city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Finished in light neutral decor, highlights include an integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites and contemporary lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV points and good storage provision, including a floored loft.
- Externally, there is a lawn and paved path to the front, whilst a generous, southerly-facing rear garden features a lawn and a paved patio.
- This modern residential development provides maintained communal grounds, including a children's play area, and additional visitor parking spaces.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens and an allocated parking space. Located in a modern, factored development in the highly sought-after, residential area of Monifieth, Angus, east of Dundee city centre. A welcoming hallway, with storage and a WC, is finished with light, neutral decor which continues throughout the home. On the right, a kitchen is fitted with contemporary, white units and wood-effect worktops and flooring. A full range of integrated appliances includes an oven, a gas hob, a concealed extractor hood, a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher and a washing machine. Set to the rear, with French doors opening onto the rear garden, a bright reception room offers space and flexibility for both lounge and dining furniture. Upstairs, two double bedrooms are set to either aspect. Both are tastefully presented, carpeted for comfort and enjoy the benefit of built-in wardrobe storage. Completing the home, a family bathroom comprises a three-piece suite, a shower-over-bath and tiled splash walls. Monifieth is a long-established residential town in Angus, set south facing on the shores of the Firth of Tay and forming part of the most easterly edge of the larger suburban area of Dundee. Offering a desirable quality of life, there is well-regarded primary and high schooling, medical and dental practices, a library and community activities. The town centre has a good selection of popular shopping and eateries, including bakers, butchers, takeaways, and a large Tesco supermarket. The popular beachfront continues to Broughty Ferry to the west and Carnoustie to the east; to the north are Monikie and Crombie County parks, whilst Monifieth has it own links golf course. Monifieth also has its own rail station with regular direct services into Dundee, Edinburgh and soon to Glasgow. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: D