- Light, well presented and spacious, two-bedroom, main door, ground floor flat, set on the corner aspect with unobstructed views to Harrison Park.
- Forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located in the popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a utility cupboard, and a bathroom.
- Rarely available, and not overlooked by any surrounding properties, this period flat features tall ceilings, ornate cornice-work, wood-stripped doors, and varnished hardwood floors.
- In addition, there is a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing and a bay window with working window shutters.
- Further features include a small garden to the front with a lawn and patio, a shared garden to the rear, and ample zoned street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light, well presented and spacious, two-bedroom, main door, ground floor flat, set on the corner aspect with unobstructed views to Harrison Park. Forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located in the popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule entrance features period mosaic tiled flooring, and opens to an extensive T-shaped hall which gives further access throughout and includes space for outerwear, a built-in cupboard, a traditional clothes pulley, and access to the shared garden via a communal stairway. Set to the front, is a good-sized public room with a bay window looking across to Harrison Park with working shutters, a feature fireplace, and an open-shelved press. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, an electric cooker and a freestanding fridge. Also set internally is a utility and store room housing a freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is an exceptionally spacious double, with a built-in store cupboard and a feature fireplace, whilst bedroom two includes period cornice-work and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, including a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Shandon is an established suburb to the west of Edinburgh centre, and is served by several local shops, with superstores close by including a Sainsbury's at both Gorgie and Longstone, an Aldi and Lidl closeby, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park and the Union Canal provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.