- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a residential side street in the popular Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Home Report available online.
- With neutral decor throughout, features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, period panelled doors, and TV and telephone points.
- Well-presented, spacious three bedroom, ground floor, dual-aspect main door flat.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, kitchen/living room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom/study, and a shower room.
- Further features include new carpet in the bedrooms, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Well-presented, spacious three bedroom, ground floor, dual-aspect main door flat. Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, the property is located on a residential side street in the popular Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the private doorway into the entrance hall which serves each room within the flat and is floored with wood-effect laminate. The bright and spacious kitchen/living room, which is open-plan and set to the front, is fitted with laminate flooring, inset downlights, wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and freestanding washing machine. Bedroom two has a decorative cornice and a large recessed window offering plenty of natural light, whilst bedroom two is well proportioned, set to the rear, with new carpeted flooring and spot lighting. Bedroom three, similarly finished, may also be flexibly used as a guest bedroom or study. Set internally off the hall, the shower room features a contemporary white two-piece suite, a mains shower, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Highly frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.