- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the vibrant Willowbrae area, east of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- With skyline views overlooking towards Fife, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom, and quality hardwood flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, underfloor heating in the bathroom and kitchen, double glazing, a secured entry system, tall ceilings and period cornice work.
- There is a shared garden to the rear, unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets and superb transport links.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the vibrant Willowbrae area, east of Edinburgh's city centre. The hallway gives access throughout, and features two built-in storage cupboards, the secured entry handset, and quality hardwood flooring which continues into the front-facing lounge, and into the second bedroom to the rear. Set to the front with skyline views to the Forth and Fife, an impressive public room can accommodate lounge and dining furniture and includes a period feature fireplace, cornice work and a central pendant light fitting. Set internally a good-sized kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a ceramic sink, unit downlighting, a freestanding fridge/freezer and an integrated oven and gas hob with a canopy above. To the front is a spacious double bedroom with carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding storage; whilst a second flexible bedroom is set southerly facing to the rear. Completing the accommodation, set internally off the hall, a fully tiled contemporary bathroom includes a shower unit over the bath and a ladder-style radiator. Willowbrae is an established and popular residential area, conveniently located east of Edinburgh city centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema can be found at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also adjacent to the area. As well as this, the nearby Meadowbank Sports Centre is due to re-open in summer 2022, offering a vast variety of leisure activities. There is also a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels. This east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular bus services available on Willowbrae Road and nearby Portobello Road. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold