- Well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, first floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Restalrig area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Requiring some updating, features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, and contemporary flooring.
- Externally there is a shared drying yard to the rear and residential off-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY AT 12 NOON* Well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, first floor flat, forming part of an established residential development. Conveniently located in the Restalrig area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone, a generous storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The spacious living room, which is set to the front, features a fireplace surround, two windows offering plentiful natural light, wood effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, and with appliances including an integrated induction hob and electric oven, and a freestanding washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer. With some upgrading needed, bedroom one is set to the front and has a cast iron fireplace surround, a small storage cupboard and has ample space for bedroom furniture; whilst bedroom two is set to the rear. The bathroom features a white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.