- Features include a modern integrated kitchen and fitted bathroom suite, contemporary flooring and lighting, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, residential parking, a shared bike store, and a large enclosed shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor apartment with an allocated parking space.
- Forming part of an exclusive modern development, located in the Prestonfield area, southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, a utility cupboard, and a family bathroom.
- Viewing by appointment - call Mov8 0345 646 0208
Immaculately-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor apartment with an allocated parking space. Forming part of an exclusive modern development, the property is located in the Prestonfield area, southeast of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features wood-effect flooring, the secured entry system, and the utility cupboard with shelving and a washing machine. A spacious open plan living space is set to the rear overlooking the shared garden, and includes wood-effect flooring, coving, and two ceiling light fittings. Set to one side of the room, the modern fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with matching up-stands, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Front-facing, two double bedrooms include carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes and central pendant light fittings. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and has a fitted suite, including a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash-walls, and a shaver point. Prestonfield is located just over a mile from Edinburgh city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, whilst nearby Newington offers a variety of specialist shops and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, a Sainsbury's superstore and ALDI supermarket. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill, The Meadows and Prestonfield Golf Club. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.