- Spacious, one bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, with a private entrance and garden, forming part of an apartment block located in a residential area of Muirhouse, to the north-west of Edinburgh
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, box room and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, a fitted kitchen including appliances, good integral storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is ample unrestricted parking available on street bays, and a well maintained, established garden to the rear and side of the property.
- A virtual 360 tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, one bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, with a private entrance and garden, forming part of an apartment block located in a residential area of Muirhouse, to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has three storage cupboards, a secure entry handset and wood laminate flooring. With a patio door opening to the garden, the bright living/dining room features wood-effect laminate flooring and space for freestanding dining and lounge furniture. Set off the living area, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks, with freestanding appliances including an electric cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine approximately one-year-old. The double bedroom features laminate flooring, a built-in storage cupboard and wardrobe, whilst the box room is set internally off the hall and may be used flexibly as a storage room or small study. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, and tiled splashbacks. Muirhouse is an established residential area situated to the north-west of Edinburgh City Centre and offers a selection of local amenities, with shops available on Silverknowes Road, with a large Morrisons and PureGym within easy access in nearby Granton. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores, including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. The Ainslie Park Leisure Centre offers a variety of recreational activities, including a fitness suite and swimming pool, whilst the Cramond shoreline and Gipsy Brae offer outdoor spaces. There are good public transport links to all parts of the city running along Ferry Road.