- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the ground floor of a modern, factored apartment building.
- Set in a residential development in popular Juniper Green, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, a secure entry system, and a balcony with views of the Pentland Hills.
- Externally, there is parking space in the residents car park, ample visitors parking, all set within well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment with flexible availability. Please call Mov8 on 0131 202 5444
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the ground floor of a modern, factored apartment building, set in a residential development in popular Juniper Green, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring, three generously sized storage cupboards, the secure entryphone handset and serves each room within the flat. To the front and side of the property, the bright and spacious living room has carpeting, and a private balcony affording good views of the Pentland Hills. The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Set to the side, the master bedroom features two built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with a mixer shower. Bedrooms two and three feature carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst, set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with mains mixer over-bath shower. Juniper Green lies just outside the city bypass and close to the scenic Water of Leith river walkway. There is a good range of local shops within the village, and also in nearby Colinton. Large specialised shopping centres at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait are also easily accessed, whilst the property is also ideally placed for Heriot-Watt & Napier university campuses. Regular bus services run to the city centre, and to Edinburgh Business Park, with the railway station in nearby Currie providing access to central Edinburgh, Glasgow and the central belt. For those commuting, Juniper Green provides easy access to the city bypass, the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport, and the Forth Road Bridges.