- Light and well-presented two bedroom flat, set on the second floor of a modern, factored residential building.
- Conveniently located in the popular Shawlands area, south of Glasgow City Centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights of the property include contemporary flooring and lighting, well-proportioned room sizes, and a recently updated kitchen (2018).
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally, there is an allocated space in the residents car park and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
**VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE** Light and well-presented two bedroom flat, set on the second floor of a modern, factored residential building and conveniently located in the popular Shawlands area, south of Glasgow City Centre. The entrance hall, with wood-effect flooring and the secure entryphone handset, provides access throughout including to two store cupboards. Overlooking Kilmarnock Road, the bright open-plan living space has TV and phone points, recessed spot lighting, and ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set to one side, the modern kitchen includes fitted handleless units, laminate worktops, a sink, an integrated oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Both double bedrooms are well-proportioned and set towards the front, with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes. In addition, bedroom one also offers a Juliet balcony and a modern en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Shawlands is a residential area conveniently located to the south of Glasgow centre, with local amenities and rapid connections to the city centre from Pollokshaws East railway station. The property itself is extremely well-situated, with a bus stop, a Tesco, and other shops, pubs and restaurants on its doorstep. The A77 is also easily accessible, from which a wide range of eateries and superstores such as Morrison are available, with Lidl and ALDI also close by. Only a short drive away, Silverburn Shopping Centre has a good selection of high street retailers and further eateries. Primary schooling is at Shawlands Primary, with well-regarded secondary schooling available at Shawlands Academy and Hillpark Secondary School. For recreation, the area is close to the Pollock Country Park which offers many outdoor pursuits such as a golf course, a cricket club, bike trails, walking trails and playing fields.