- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Possilpark area, just north of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- With light neutral decor throughout, highlights include a Juliet balcony for the lounge, a stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is good storage, double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, and an allocated space in the resident's car park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat, with an allocated parking space. Set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Possilpark area, just north of Glasgow city centre. The reception hall gives access throughout and features wood-effect flooring, three built-in store cupboards and the secured entry system. With carpeted flooring and decorative plasterwork, the well-proportioned lounge has French doors that open to a front-set Juliet balcony and ample space for living and dining furniture. The kitchen, also front-facing, has stylish modern fitted units with wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and a sink set below a window. Appliances include a freestanding washing machine, and an integrated oven and five ring gas hob with a canopy above, microwave, fridge/freezer, and a dishwasher. Two flexible bedrooms are set to the rear and benefit from built-in wardrobes, and bright neutral decor with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, the generous bathroom has a contemporary fitted suite with a mains shower over the bath, shaver point and a ladder style radiator. Possilpark is located just north of Glasgow city centre and benefits from excellent public transit with bus and underground services easily accessible. The city centre has a wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, designer names, art galleries, museums, superb architecture, and fashionable bars and restaurants. Strathclyde and Caledonian universities, the Glasgow School of Art, the SEC and The Clyde Auditorium are all within easy reach. Frequent public transport can be found throughout the city, including Central and Queen Street rail stations, St Enoch subway station, and the Clydeside Expressway, Clyde Tunnel, M77 and the M8/M80 ensure swift access to central Scotland's arterial road network, and to Glasgow and Edinburgh airports.