- Light and well-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Set on a quiet side street, conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, a flexible dining/office room, a double bedroom and bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market, features include a modern kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, modern double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is good storage, a secure entry system, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and well-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Set on a quiet side street, conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a built-in store cupboard, the secured entry handset and carpeted flooring. A good-size public room includes wood-effect flooring, a plain coving and a corner press cupboard also housing the central heating system. Set off the lounge, the kitchen includes modern fitted units and worktops, with a tiled surround, sink with drainer, fridge, washing machine, and a cooker with gas hob. Open to the kitchen and with additional access from the hall, a flexible room includes a breakfast bar and offers a separate dining or office space. The double bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, plain coving and a central pendant light fitting. The bathroom comes with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath and marble effect wet-proof wall panelling. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: B.