- Beautifully-presented and rarely available, two bedroom ground floor flat, part of a modern residential development of a converted stone-built building.
- Superbly located in the Grassmarket area of Old Town, in the heart of Edinburgh's World Heritage Site, with all of the city's amenities and attractions on its doorstop.
- Comprises: a reception hall, inner hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility cupboard, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and lighting throughout.
- In addition, there are triple glazed soundproof windows with bespoke fitted silk black-out blinds, gas central heating and superb storage.
- Previous planning allows for conversion of the reception hall into a third bedroom, and there is a secure entry system, a well-maintained communal hall, and a shared courtyard with bike storage.
- Home Report Enquiries to Seller - Margaret Johnstone - [email protected]
***VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE** Beautifully-presented and rarely available, two bedroom ground floor flat, part of a modern residential development of a converted stone-built building. Superbly located in the Grassmarket area of Old Town, in the heart of Edinburgh's World Heritage Site, with all of the city's amenities and attractions on its doorstop. The welcoming reception hall offers a flexible space as a store and/or study space, and gives access to the inner hallway which has a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry handset. A generous living space features a pendant and wall-mounted lighting, and four windows overlooking the bustling thoroughfare. With wood-effect flooring continuing through from the living room, the kitchen has room for a dinner/breakfast table and gives further access to the utility room which houses a washing machine. Modern fitted units include a newly fitted real-wood worktop, sink and gas hob, and there is also an integrated dishwasher, oven and canopy, whilst the fridge/freezer is integrated into the adjacent wall. Two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and include wood-effect flooring and built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the stylish bathroom is rear-facing, and is fitted with a contemporary suite, including a shower unit over the bath, a shaver point, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. The Grassmarket, one of Edinburgh's most renowned and vibrant areas, has a historically-rich city centre location and is adjacent to Edinburgh Castle and some of Edinburgh's major attractions and historic sites. The area boasts numerous bars, cafes, restaurants, and shops, creating a lively atmosphere popular with visitors and locals alike. Good local shopping can be found at nearby Tollcross and Bruntsfield, and there is also a Sainsbury's supermarket conveniently placed on West Port. Several museums, theatres, cinemas and most of the key city centre amenities are within walking distance, and the location is handy for parts of Edinburgh University and Edinburgh College of Art. This central location provides access to local and national bus services, as well as to Waverley train station and the tram network for onward travel.