- Comprises a entrance hall, open plan living/kitchen with dining area off, master bedroom with en-suite shower, second bedroom and bathroom.
- Property benefits from a central location, close to amenities, shops, bars, restaurants as well as easy access to bus, train and motorway links.,
- Second floor flat located within Glasgow City Centre
- Viewing by appoinmtent - call Mov8
- Home Report available on request.
* Further Information such as Photographs, Floor Plan, Room Sizes Coming Soon* Spacious Second floor, two bedroom City Centre apartment. Internally the layout comprises of entrance hall which allows access to each room within the flat. Impressive open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen area, the well sized Lounge space opens up into a dining area that comfortably accommodates a dining table and chairs. The Kitchen offers ample storage and benefits from wall and base units. The property offers 2 double bedrooms with storage, the master having an en-suite shower room. The internal bathroom also has three piece suite and tiling. Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, security entry system, residents lift and communal garden areas. Glasgow city centre and its renowned Merchant City is one of the most cosmopolitan and prominent locations in Glasgow. There is a wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, designer names, art galleries, museums, superb architecture, and fashionable bars and restaurants. Strathclyde and Caledonian universities, the Glasgow School of Art, the SEC and The Clyde Auditorium are also within close proximity. Frequent public transport can be found throughout, including Central and Queen Street rail stations, and St Enoch subway stations. Clydeside Expressway, Clyde Tunnel, M77 and the M8/M80 ensure swift access to central Scotland's arterial road network, and to Glasgow and Edinburgh airports.