- Beautifully-presented and spacious, dual-aspect, two bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Bruntsfiield area, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, utility cupboard, and a bathroom.
- Exceptionally light and stylish, highlights include tall ceilings, front facing bay window, ornate cornice-work, stripped wood-panelled doors, and refurbished original flooring throughout.
- In addition there are generous room sizes, a quality integrated kitchen, modern bathroom, contemporary lighting, and gas central heating.
- Externally there is a highly-maintained shared garden to the rear, with ample zoned and metered street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Friday 16:30-18:30 and Sunday 15:30-17:30.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, dual-aspect, two bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Bruntsfiield area, just south of the city centre. A reception hall features recessed lighting, space for outerwear, and opens to the main hall with further access throughout. Set to the front, an impressive lounge and dining room includes a bay window, decorative cornice-work, and an open-shelved press. Set internally off the hall, a stylish contemporary kitchen includes a sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and a tiled surround; whilst integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. The first spacious bedroom is set to the front, and includes a built-in store, fitted wardrobe and a utility/store cupboard. Bedroom two is rear facing, and features a press cupboard, cornice and a pendant light fitting. A modern bathroom is finished with a traditional style suite and tiling, including a mains shower over the bath. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex has a multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore Place.