- Spacious and beautifully-presented three bedroom double upper flat with a private garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac in the desirable Cramond Conservation area close to the shoreline, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, utility room, dining room, three double bedrooms, a shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, and generous room sizes, with two separate loft spaces and additional generous internal storage.
- Externally, there is a private garden to the front with a lawn, paved patio area and a large shed, with unrestricted off-street residents parking in the area.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully-presented three bedroom double upper flat with a private garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace. The property is located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac in the desirable Cramond Conservation area close to the shoreline, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via a stylish and well-maintained communal stair, the hallway provides access throughout and has an under-stairs cupboard and a store cupboard. Set towards the front of the property, with a large bay window providing ample natural light, the living room offers wood-effect flooring, a feature fireplace, coving, and an open shelved press. Rear-facing, the spacious dining/kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, fitted wall and base units, a tiled backsplash, an integrated double oven, a gas hob with a canopy above, and has room for dining furniture. Set off of the kitchen, the utility room has complementary worktops, a sink with drainer, and a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer, with space, power and plumbing for a large fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Overlooking rear gardens, a good-sized dining room has coving and wood-effect flooring, and may be flexibly used as a fourth bedroom, whilst a modern shower room is also on this floor, with a mains shower and tiled splashwalls, with additional loft storage above. Upstairs, the generous master bedroom offers three windows, carpeted flooring, and a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Two further double bedrooms (one with 'attic' storage off) overlook gardens and are similarly well-finished, with views across to the woodlands of the Dalmeny Estate. A separate family bathroom completes the accommodation, consisting of a modern three-piece suite, tiled splashwalls, and a skylight. Cramond is an exclusive and historic village on the River Forth, on the northern outskirts of Edinburgh, with excellent local shopping facilities at nearby Barnton and Davidson’s Mains. There is good local shopping, whilst The Gyle Shopping Centre has an extensive range of high-street names, and a Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer can be found at Craigleith Retail Park. Cramond's waterfront offers fine views over the Forth to Fife, pleasant walks by the River Almond, a pedestrian causeway linking to Cramond Island, along with prestigious golf courses and open parks nearby. The area is served by excellent nursery, primary, and secondary schools, both state-run and private sector. Convenient bus services and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity, giving easy access to the Forth Road Bridge and motorway network. Please note: photos within this advert have been supplied by MOV8's client.