- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, with period features, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the sought-after Comiston area of Edinburgh, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room/study and a bathroom.
- With original features including sash and casement windows, period plasterwork, panelled doors, fireplaces in the bedrooms, and sanded and varnished floorboards.
- Further features include gas central heating, a secure entry system, integral storage and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, and there is permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2.00 - 4.00 pm.
Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, with period features, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the sought-after Comiston area of Edinburgh, to the south of the city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within and opens into the very bright and spacious living room which features a multi-fuel burning stove, ornate plaster-work and a deep bay window offering plentiful natural light. Including a sizeable pantry cupboard, the dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone worktops, a stainless steel sink, freestanding cooker with a gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, featuring a window seat and original cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, whilst bedroom two is to the rear, similarly well finished and also including an original fireplace. The stylish bathroom features a traditional white three-piece suite with an electric shower, a stone tiled floor and splashbacks, while the box room may be used as a study. Comiston is a residential area located just west of the Braid Hills and adjacent to the A702, which runs south from Edinburgh and offers easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. The popular shopping area of Morningside is a short distance away, whilst Straiton Retail Park and Fort Kinnaird are also within close vicinity. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A wide range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills immediately accessible, and Braidburn Valley Park, the Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. Local schooling options include South Morningside Primary and Boroughmuir Secondary schools.