- Well presented, one-bedroom, corner set, lower ground floor flat.
- Perfectly located just across from The Meadows in Edinburgh's highly desirable Marchmont district, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance vestibule, living room, inner hall, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, electric storage heaters, integrated storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private terrace to the front, with on-street permit parking on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, one-bedroom, corner set, lower ground floor flat. Perfectly located just across from The Meadows in Edinburgh's highly desirable Marchmont district, to the south of the city centre. An entrance vestibule has space for outerwear and opens directly into the dual-aspect living room, which offers ample space for freestanding furniture and light neutral decor with original wood flooring that carries throughout the property, and a pendant light fitting. The contemporary kitchen, set off the internal hall, has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric oven and cooker with a canopy above, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine. With two separate store cupboards, the bedroom benefits from excellent built-in storage provision, whilst also offering space for further freestanding storage furniture and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set across the hall, the bright bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiles splash walls. Marchmont is a sought-after area, well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmont Road and Melville Drive.